Fairwinds takes a multi-tiered approach to addressing the emotional and mental wellbeing needs of the individual employee and the organization as a whole. At its foundation, Fairwinds’ approach is designed to prevent, intervene, and respond to the impacts of psychosocial and work induced stress on individuals and organizations. Through individually tailored activities aimed at building a resilient workforce capable of thriving through a constantly changing business and social environment, Fairwinds will promote and enhance overall emotional and mental wellbeing.
• Leadership development and consultation
• Critical incident support and response
• Organizational mental wellbeing- program design and implementation
• HR Partnership: clinical consultation and employee relations support
• Trauma informed systems transformation